Do these exercises to lose belly fat quicklyAugust 14, 2019
Everyday wants to look fit and get those six-pack abs. Yes, this is not difficult, all it requires a lot of hard work and patience and a balanced diet. But the thing is belly fat is hard to lose and it requires a lot of time to get back in shape but it’s not at all possible. Belly fat is the most dangerous fat. People who are obese are also at the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, etc. If you are not sure where to start to lose your belly fat, then this article will provide you with exercises. For those who want quick results can opt for weight loss surgery, yes it won’t be free but it will have quick results. The cause of belly fat is a sedentary lifestyle. People consuming junk food and not doing any workout. Now given below are the exercises which will help to reduce belly fat:
It’s one of the basic exercises to do. You should begin with brisk walking at a slow pace. Do this for 30 seconds. Slow down and again continue with brisk walking. Do this for 5-10 minutes to get good results.
- HIIT sprints
You can begin by jogging at 6mph, after a minute start running at a higher speed which will be about 10-12mph. Do this for 30 seconds. Slow down and jog a little. Again repeat the same process. Do this for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Crunches for belly fat
Crunches are the best form of exercise to get a flat belly. Lie on a mat with your back flat. Fold your hands around your chest. Lift your head above the floor which is the starting position. Start curling up and try to reach your head with your knee. Repeat the crunches. Do 2 sets of 10 reps to get good results.
- Half seated reverse crunch
Sit on a mat and flex your knees and place your feet on the floor. Now, support your body on your elbows. This will be the starting position. Lift both your legs off the floor and bring your knees close to your nose. Slowly come back to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Leg raises
Lie down on a mat, place your hands sideways. Now slowly raise both your legs at 90 degrees. Hold there for 5 seconds and bring them down but slowly. Don’t do it quickly as it won’t provide any benefit. 3 sets of 12 reps are recommended to get the maximum result.
Kneel down on the mat. Place your elbows on the mat. Get into a pushup position and keep your neck, back and hips straight. You should keep your core engaged. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
You should stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and get into a frog position. Jump and push both your legs back and get into a plant position. Hop and again get back into the frog position. Jump vertically while extending your hands above your head. Land softly on the floor. Get back into the frog position and go back to the plank position. You should do 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Mountain climbers
Come to a plank position, do make sure your elbows are directly below the shoulders. Keep your neck, back and hips in a straight line. Do not curve as this will be a starting position. You should lift your right floor of the floor and flex your knee and bring it close to the chest. Place the right foot back into the starting position. Now lift your left leg off the floor and flex your knee and bring it close to your chest. Increase the speed of this process like you are running. Do 2 sets of 25 reps.
Now, here are some diet tips to get a flat tummy. These tips will help you to get a flat belly quickly:
- Eat right: Reducing the belly fat is about 80% eating the right food. Follow a balanced diet with macronutrients. The important thing is to skip fast foods, eat food which is prepared at home.
- Drink water: Always carry a water bottle and make sure you keep drinking water throughout the day.
- Exercises: According to studies, instead of doing heavy exercises or running plenty of miles during a day, it’s better to do short bursts of exercises which is helpful to reduce the belly fat.
- Reduce sodium intake: Consuming a lot of salt will cause water retention in the body. After you will reduce your sodium intake you will see the best results.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for carnitine, which is a compound that helps the body to convert the fat into energy.
- Consume foods that burn fats: You should consume garlic, onion, ginger and spices such as cinnamon to burn fat by boosting the metabolism.